Generation Life in Ohio
Generation Life missionaries shared their pro-life and chastity message with about 65 parents, grandparents, and interested adults at Ottawa SS. Peter & Paul school cafeteria November 5.
Upcoming presentations include:
9:30 a.m. - Lima Central Catholic - at LCC gym
7:00 p.m. - All St. George Deanery High School Students - at Kalida, St. Michael gym
8:00 a.m. - Kalida 7th & 8th Grade - at Kalida, St. Michael Church basement
7:00 p.m. - All St. George Deanery Junior High Students - at Miller City, St. Nicholas parish center & church
11:30 a.m. - Fostoria St. Wendelin High School – at Fostoria St. Wendelin School
6:00-9:00 p.m. - JUNIOR HIGH FUN NIGHT for all 7th & 8th Grade Students - at Kalida, St. Michael gym
7:15 p.m. - All ST. George Deanery High School Students - Col. Grove, St. Anthony Church basement
40 Days for Life
Thanks to all who participated in the 40 Days for Life prayer campaign. Your efforts make a difference!
Parishioners from Glandorf, St. John and Kalida, St. Michael shared an hour of prayer outside of the Lima abortion clinic during 40 Days for Life.
HHS Mandate and Religious Liberty
USCCB's Statement on Religious Liberty
Catholic Bishops Update on HHS Mandate - Click Here
Read More about Conscience Rights!
"A Testimony of Healing"- Molly, Toledo.
"Abortion not only took my baby's life, but it almost took mine. I am thankful for the Church and Her ministry, for teaching me to love myself, and to live for God." Read more about Molly's story.
The Respect Life Ministry of Catholic Charities seeks to help Catholics understand, vaue and live out the Catholic vision of respect for life.
- Provide information to parishes concerning Respect Life Issues such as abortion, euthanasia, the sanctity of human sexuality - Theology of the Body
- Provide presentations concerning Respect Life Issues for groups in parishes and deaneries
- Provide information and links to Project Rachel, a post-abortive support program, and help establish Project Rachel at the local level
- Provide inforamtion and education about Natural Family Planning (NFP), a Church approved method for married couples who want to avoid or attain pregnancy.
- Publicize, throughout the Diocese, the Respect Life events at parishes, in the diocese or nationally that are open to the public.
- Connect one parish pro-life person or committee with other parish or community pro-life groups for support, ideas and coordinatoing events.
- Support local programs that provide care for the dying.
- Provide interecessions and prayer services and/or publicize prayers and worship that focus on the sanctity of all human life.
For more information email
or call at 419-796-8005
United States Catholic Conference of Bishops Pro-Life Activities (U.S. Bishops)
National Committee for a Human Life Amendment (NCHLA)
Catholic Conference of Ohio (Ohio Bishops)
ProLife Connection (Prayer at the Center for Choice Abortion Clinic in Toledo)
Hope After Abortion (Post Abortion Healing)
News and Events
Health and Human Services' Contraceptive Mandate violates Conscience Rights.
Pregnancy Centers in the Diocese of Toledo
People for Life
People of Life E-Newsletter - provides infromation on pro-life issues, news, people, events and teh bishops' ongoing efforts to work toward increased respect for human life
Thoughts on the Incarnation
By Susan E. Wills
Thoughts on the Incarnation
by Susan E Wills
A Life Issues Forum from USCCB
"Preventative Services" that Carry a High Human Cost
by Susan E. Wills
2010 Abortions in Diocese of Toledo
US Conference of Catholic Bishops urge HHS not to require coverage of Contraception and Sterilization